Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9 Parent Letter

Parents,

Today is the first day of the new grading period. Expect report cards to come home on Wednesday.

We will be starting new units in Social Studies and Health this week.

There will be a take home Health Test over Chapters 1 and 2 on Tuesday night. Students will take home their books, and complete the test. Feel free to help them.

On November 20, our class will be taking a field trip to TAMUK to see the Kingsville Orchestra. I will send home permission slips one day this week. I need to verify that they have us down and seats assigned for us. The concert begins at 10:00 and I am not sure how long it will last. Previously, we have gone to McDonalds for lunch when the concert was over. I will be needing drivers for at least 7 of the children. (I can take 3 in my car.) Be thinking if you would be able to drive.

New folders will be sent home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment