Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16 Parent Letter

Parents,

Our field trip to the Kingsville Symphony Orchestra is Friday. I should hear today about arrival time and place. Please return your permission slips as soon as possible, so I can give them a good head count. The only money the students need is for their lunch at McDonald’s.

Third graders will be multiplying and dividing money this week. The important thing when doing this is getting the decimal in the right place!

This will be a regular week, although our tests on Friday may be at different times, due to the field trip.

Field Trip Update: As of right now, there are only seats for 2 parents. I have requested more in case some more of you want to go, but have not heard anything yet.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Eckert, since parent attendance is limited and I prefer to drive my own child/children, I'm forgoing Mason's attendance at the symphony.

    I know he will have future opportunities. Thank you for putting this together as a great event and experience for the children.

    I'll check with you this week about keeping him home until y'all return or if there are other activities he can participate in. I know studying for his test is top of the list. :-)

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete