Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10 Parent Letter


Parents,

This is the third week of the grading period.  That means look for Progress Reports next week.

The Chapter 3 Social Studies Test will be on Thursday.  Please look for the study sheet tomorrow.

We have the opportunity to attend the Kingsville Symphony Orchestra’s Children’s Concert at 10:00 a.m. on November 18th.  This is an awesome experience for the students.  Before I RSVP and reserve our spots, I need to know if I have parents willing to drive us there.  We would need to leave at 9:30 and would probably go somewhere for lunch at 11:00 and return after that.  I can drive 3 students so I would need rides for 7 more students.  Please return the bottom of the note tomorrow so I can make plans for this.

Something has been put in my pencil sharpener that has made it inoperable, so students will need their own sharpener or will have to make do with the not so great manual sharpener.

I will be at the Professional Church Workers Conference next Monday and Tuesday.  Yvonne Trant, a retired teacher from Sarita, will be my substitute.  Please encourage students to be on their best behavior on these days.

That’s about all this week.  The students are doing great.  Keep up the good work parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment